We are excited you are interested in living on campus at NC State in Bowen Hall. The Impact Leadership Village (ILV) is home to 80 students with a passion for strengthening their leadership skills and impacting their community. Join us, and make an IMPACT today!
The Impact Leadership Village began in 2009 as a place for students to strengthen their leadership skills to become better leaders in today’s world. We value and recognize the importance of having different backgrounds, academic focuses and perspectives to address the many issues we face today in our communities
Within the Impact Leadership Village our students will:
- Meet new people and develop lasting relationships
- Organize and participate in service opportunities
- Identify and strengthen personal and professional leadership skills
- Engage in practical application of leadership to real-world issues
The mission of the Impact Leadership Village is to provide experiential learning opportunities which support students through developing leadership skills, academic achievement, community engagement and practical application of leadership to real world issues.
The vision of the Impact Leadership Village is to produce future leaders who lead with integrity and are socially responsible, globally minded, progressive leaders who value the multidisciplinary of leadership and are equipped to make their personal impact on the state, nation and world.
Community Leader Applications
- Please follow this link for the community leader application.
Connect with ILV
- Follow us on Twitter @NCStateImpact
** Click photo to enlarge **