I want to live in Wolf Ridge, but I may not stay during the summer term. What are my options?
You may sublease your apartment ONLY during the summer terms to another eligible NC State student. The subleasing student, if approved, will be charged for the time living in the apartment. For more information about summer subleasing, email Shannon Plummer-White with the subject line: Wolf Ridge Sublease.
- Subleasing is available ONLY during the summer term. (Sublet Agreement, Sublet Application)
- Students may ONLY sublease to another NC State student of the same gender eligible to live in Wolf Ridge (sophomore and above).
- Graduate students may only sublease to eligible NC State graduate students of the same gender.
- The current Wolf Ridge resident and subleasing student will meet with the Wolf Ridge admin staff to coordinate sublease duration, exchange key and review housing policies.
- Only the student subleasing the space will be charged summer rates and damages.
- Sublease Applications will be available on the Wolf Ridge website beginning March 1, 2014.
Residents are responsible for finding another eligible NC State student of the same gender to sublease their space. University Housing is not responsible for sublease matching.
Students participating in Study Abroad, Co-ops, National Student Exchange, International Exchange Programs, non-registered, official withdrawals or academic suspensions only pay daily rates for the time lived in the Wolf Ridge apartment. There are no cancellation charges for these cases.
Current Students in Wolf Ridge Looking to Sublease
Only complete if you are a current student living in Wolf Ridge.