Location: Centennial Campus
View Wolf Ridge in a larger map
- Graduate students
- 12 month agreement with sub-leasing options available
- Laundry (5 loads per week)
** Does not include fee for cable and high-speed internet (ResNet)
Meet your Residence Director
Higher Education Administration
Hometown: Darlington, S.C.
Hobbies/interests: Comics, video games, creative writing and poetry, and spending time with friends and family
What makes your residents the best? My residents have an amazing opportunity to create the traditions of this community; no other resident on campus can say the same!
What is your favorite part of being an RD? I would say student conduct, but I really enjoy getting to know my residents. I don't want to be seen as the "out of touch" RD. Respect me as your superior, but see me as someone you can openly talk to.
University Housing's Wolf Ridge at Centennial is a new phase in campus living! The property combines modern architectural innovations, sustainable features, a University Dining facility, an on-site bookstore, and a fitness center to meet the growing demand of students and partners wanting closer proximity to Centennial Campus. Wolf Ridge is University Housing’s newest on-campus apartment complex for NC State upper-class and graduate students on Centennial Campus. This cutting-edge option features Silver LEED certified green living options and unparalleled convenience. This vibrant new living community will expand campus housing and student life to Centennial Campus. Phase One, which includes Tower Hall and Lakeview Hall, will open Aug. 1, 2013. The second phase, which includes four additional buildings, will open fall 2014.
Located directly across from the new Hunt Library, residents will find academics and technology at their fingertips. With dining options and a fitness center on site, you’ll be only minutes from all the comforts of home.
Experience community at Wolf Ridge. Resident Advisors and the new Entrepreneurs Village will help residents connect to NC State and success well beyond the University. Wolf Ridge at Centennial is the epitome of convenience, featuring an on-site University dining facility, bookstore, fitness center, and 24-hour service desk. Wolf Ridge is also a leader in sustainable practices providing green spaces, a green rooftop, a 50,000 gallon cistern, efficient appliances and more.
Parking at Wolf Ridge
University Transportation has released information regarding parking permits at Wolf Ridge. Residents will need to purchase an RC (Resident Centennial) permit. For more information on costs and eligibility, visit the Transportation website.
Directions to the Wolf Ridge gravel parking lot:
- The project is 550,446 square feet, which includes housing, dining and a bookstore.
- The project features 1,195 bed spaces.
- One, two, three, and four bedroom apartments and graduate studio lofts are available. Accessible units are also available.
- The property is located on the Centennial Oval, across from the new Hunt Library.
- Wolf Ridge will have six named buildings: Tower Hall, Plaza Hall, Innovation Hall, Valley Hall, Grove Hall, and Lakeview Hall. Two buildings, Tower and Lakeview, will open fall 2013.
- The property will be LEED Silver Certified.
- One of the key focuses of Wolf Ridge is sustainability. The property will have a green rooftop, green spaces for community events, a 50,000 gallon cistern (which will use rain water and condensate from AC units to help address irrigation needs), and other elements that make it a leader in sustainable development.
- Innovation Hall will eventually house the Entrepreneurs Village – a living and learning community focused on helping students develop “the next big idea.” The Entrepreneurs Garage will serve as a project development space for the Village.
Wolf Ridge Sustainable Features
Construction Web Cams
- Camera #1 - View from EB1
- Camera #2 - View from rear of EB3
- Camera #3 - View from front of EB3
- Construction Updates