University Housing's Wolf Ridge at Centennial is a new phase in campus living! The property combines modern architectural innovations, sustainable features, a University Dining facility, an on-site bookstore, and a fitness center to meet the growing demand of students and partners wanting closer proximity to Centennial Campus. Wolf Ridge is University Housing’s newest on-campus apartment complex for NC State upper-class and graduate students on Centennial Campus. This cutting-edge apartment community features Silver LEED certified green living options and unparalleled convenience. This vibrant new living option will expand campus housing and student life to Centennial Campus. Phase One, which includes Tower Hall and Lakeview Hall, opened August 2013. The second phase, which includes four additional buildings, will open fall 2014.
- Two, three or four bedroom apartment (single bedrooms) options, or graduate lofts
- Fully furnished with stainless steel appliances
- Lounges on each floor
- Located across from Hunt Library, convenient to textiles and engineering classes
- On-site dining at On The Oval
- On-site book store, The Pack Shop, with school supplies, snacks and Wolfpack gear
- On-site fitness center, easy access to Centennial Greenway, outdoor volleyball court, grill and seating with Lake Raleigh at your door
- ResNet high-speed internet and cable
- On the Wolfline bus system
- Fire safety system and secured access
- 24-hour service desk
- Resident Advisors on site
- ADA apartments available
- LEED Silver-certified green living
- Laundry machines available on each floor
- Sustainable living
- The project is 550,446 square feet, which includes housing, dining and a bookstore.
- The project features 1,195 bed spaces.
- One, two, three and four bedroom apartments and graduate studio lofts are available. ADA accessible units are also available.
- The property is located on the Centennial Oval, across from the new Hunt Library.
- Wolf Ridge will have six named buildings: Tower Hall, Plaza Hall, Innovation Hall, Valley Hall, Grove Hall and Lakeview Hall. Two buildings, Tower and Lakeview, opened August 2013.
- The property will be LEED Silver Certified.
- One of the key focuses of Wolf Ridge is sustainability. The property will have a green rooftop, green spaces for community events, a 50,000 gallon cistern (which will use rain water and condensate from AC units to address irrigation needs) and other elements that make it a leader in sustainable development.
- Innovation Hall will eventually house the Entrepreneurs Village – a Living and Learning Village focused on helping students develop “the next big idea.” The Entrepreneurs Garage will serve as a project development space for the Village.
- Overall Site Plan PDF.
- Detailed Site Plan PDF.
- View our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony photo gallery from Aug. 19, 2013 and our Groundbreaking photo gallery from the Ground Breaking Ceremony on Dec. 1, 2011.
Construction Web Cams
Stay up-to-date on our latest construction progress through our live construction cams.
- Camera #1 - View from EB1
- Camera #2 - View from rear of EB3
- Camera #3 - View from front of EB3
- Construction Updates