All residence halls close for Winter Break beginning Dec. 18.
- Non-graduating students must check out of their residence hall by noon on Dec. 18.
- Graduating students must check out of their residence hall by 5 pm on Dec. 18
- Wolf Village closes at 5 pm on Dec. 18 to students NOT returning for the Spring Semester, including students who are graduating, studying abroad, co-oping, etc. Students without a Spring 2014 assignment will need to make arrangements for guest rooms/apartments if they want to stay on campus after 5 pm.
All residence halls open at 5 pm on Jan. 3 for the spring semester.
- Residents may move back into their residence halls beginning at 5 pm on Friday, Jan. 3. Classes for spring semester begin Monday, Jan. 6.
Energy Saving Initiative
To help University Housing and NC State save energy during Winter Break, residence halls are participating in the Winter Holiday Energy Saving Initiative with the Office of Sustainability. Remember to
- Turn off your lights before you leave.
- Unplug any non-essential electronics before you leave.
- Close and lock all doors and windows before you leave.