Room Changes

double room image

Occasionally, students may want to change their room assignments and we are here to help.

Students may apply to request a room change beginning at 8 am on Tuesday, January 21, 2014.

To initiate the process students must first complete the Room Change Request form on the Housing Self-Service Page via MyPack Portal. Click on the room change link and follow the instructions. You will then receive a meeting request from your Residence Director (RD) within 3 business days of completing your online Room Change Request form.

Once you meet with your RD, he or she will approve or deny your Room Change Request. Please know that approvals are not guaranteed and may not be approved immediately. If you are moving to a room in the same building, your RD will give you a new assignment at that time. If you are moving to a different building, you must visit the University Housing office in Pullen Hall to receive your new room assignment.

Contact your Resident Advisor (RA) or the University Housing Office by calling (919) 515-2440 or emailing University Housing, with questions about the room change process. Assignments staff members are also available at the Housing Office, 1112 Pullen Hall, from 8 am - 5 pm (Monday - Friday) to answer any questions.