Sophomore, Environmental Science and Anthropology major,
Hometown – Raleigh, N.C.
1.What is your favorite space at NC State?
My favorite place is the swing outside of the Tri-Towers [Bowen, Carroll and Metcalf halls].
2. Why do you choose to live on campus?
I’ve lived in Carroll Hall for three semesters now. Living on campus allows me to have quick access to several resources, events and my classes. I’ve also been able to make a base here at NC State; I know where everything is and I have made several friends here.
3. What else are you involved with on campus?
I am part of the Global Village and I am the Residential Coach for Carroll Hall. I also dance in Botewa, a dance group affiliated with the African Student Union here at NC State.
4. What is your favorite place to eat?
5. What is your favorite movie?
I love “The Lion King.”
6. If a penguin walked into Carroll Hall wearing a sombrero, what would he say?
“Hey, be cool.”