Greetings from University Housing! As the new academic year approaches, we know you are anxious to finalize your plans for arrival on campus. We compiled this information to make your transition a little easier.
- The Director of University Housing would like to welcome you and share some information.
- Check your room assignment through MyPack Portal and receive your roommate's contact information.
- Because of the high traffic volume on campus during move-in weekend, you will need to print a special parking pass and follow these instructions for arrival on campus.
- Individuals or group members that need to check-in early may apply beginning July 15.
- The Residential Network (ResNet) allows you to access the Internet.
- Cable television is an optional service available through The Office of Information Technology. Cable is not an optional service at Wolf Village and Wolf Ridge.
Stay tuned for valuable information that will help you prepare for arrival at NC State.
Check-in Hours for all Residence Halls
- Friday, August 16: 1 - 5 p.m. (Check in at your assigned hall)
- Saturday, August 17: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Check in at your assigned hall)
- Sunday, August 18: 1 - 4 p.m. (Check in at 24-hour service desk)
- Monday, August 19: 8 am - 5 p.m. (Check in at 24-hour service desk)
- Tuesday, August 20: 8 am - 5 p.m. (Check in at 24-hour service desk)
Check-in Hours for Wolf Village Apartments
- All Buildings: August 10-20 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Check in at the lobby of Red Hall)
- All Buildings: August 10-20 from 5 p.m. - 9 a.m. (Check in at the Gray Hall 24-hour service desk)