Doing laundry on campus is quick, easy and convenient with our state-of-the-art laundry facilities and monitoring system. Laundry is included in your room costs, so take advantage of up to 5 loads a week using your student ID card – no quarters necessary! (Wolf Village residents have washers/dryers in the apartments.)
Laundry How-To for residence halls: New to the laundry system at University Housing? Use these quick steps to do laundry like a pro.
- Sort your clothes and bring them to the laundry room.
- Load dirty clothes into an empty washing machine.
- Swipe the red stripe of your University ID on the black "Washer" box on the side wall of the laundry room.
- Enter your washer number using the key pad and follow the instructions.
- Use the Laundry View® system to alert you when your wash cycle is complete.
- Unload clothes from washer and load into an empty dryer.
- Swipe red stripe of your University ID on the black "Dryer" box on the side wall of the laundry room.
- Enter your dryer number and using the key pad and follow the instructions.
- Use the Laundry View® system to alert you when your dry cycle is complete.
- Fold clothes and return to your room with clean laundry.
- Repeat steps 1-10 when you run out of clean laundry.
Live in Wolf Village, watch the laundry how-to video for more tips.
Our Laundry View® system allows you to check the status of machines in laundry rooms online without ever setting foot outside your room. And the LaundryView® Text Alerts feature lets you ask the machine for a text message when your cycle is complete. Together they make doing laundry a breeze.
Need tips for laundry success?
Check out The Campus Clothes Line™, a new interactive resource for all things laundry - including: laundry instructions & advice, stain tips, videos, prizes and more!
Having issues with a washer or dryer?
If a machine isn't working properly, log on to LaundryLinx, and select the problem from a few simple drop-down menus. This, in conjunction with Mac-Gray's auto-dispatch technology, provides a direct link to your campus service technician so the problem can be addressed quickly. Or, if you would rather speak to someone, call 1-800-MAC-GRAY (800-622-4729) for friendly customer service from one of our specially-trained Customer Care Representatives.
Get clothes clean while going green
Our EnergyStar® rated, high-efficiency machines clean effectively, help save time and are gentle on your clothes and the environment! High-efficiency, front loading machines hold more clothes and use less water than conventional laundry equipment saving you time and energy. For best results, use only 2 tablespoons of concentrated HE detergent; it's specially formulated for high-efficiency machines.