Location: Wolf Ridge
The Albright Entrepreneurs Living and Learning Village provides sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students across all academic disciplines the opportunity to live, socialize and work with entrepreneurial-minded students. Residents can explore and develop their entrepreneurial interests in an environment that fosters creativity and encourages innovation.
The goals of the Albright Entrepreneurs Living and Learning Village include:
- Creating a community for entrepreneurial students to live, learn and grow together;
- Allowing students the opportunity to immerse themselves in entrepreneurial thinking and doing;
- Promoting the excitement of entrepreneurship across the university.
The Albright Entrepreneurs Living and Learning Village is conveniently located in Innovation Hall at Wolf Ridge Apartments in the heart of Centennial Campus, which is home to corporate, government and non-profit partners. Operating in partnership with the Entrepreneurship Initiative (EI), the Albright Entrepreneurs Living and Learning Village is also located near the James B. Hunt Library, the College of Engineering, the College of Textiles, the Centennial Center and the shores of Lake Raleigh.
Learn more about Wolf Ridge community features.
The EI Garage will be located on the first floor of the Albright Entrepreneurs Living and Learning Village. It will provide a
community for students to work within the context of real-world problems to find solutions through critical thinking, creative problem-solving and new business creation. The EI Garage will include a prototyping studio, shop areas, breakout rooms and a work yard/patio outdoor area.
Students part of the Albright Entrepreneurs Living and Learning Village will have:
- Access to the EI Garage, a business creation and prototyping space for NC State students with a passion for entrepreneurship.
- Support in launching and growing entrepreneurial ventures.
- Competitions for prizes and funding.
- Priority access to shared resources, meeting spaces and registration for entrepreneurial trips, tours and events.
- Brainstorming sessions, guest speakers and mentorship opportunities.
- Presentation and feedback opportunities.
- Local outings.
- Networking events and semester socials.
EI Garage and Innovation Hall