Albright Entrepreneurs Village
The Albright Entrepreneurs Village (AEV) is NC State’s newest Living and Learning Village on campus. The Village provides students with the opportunity to live in a community of Entrepreneurial Thinkers and Doers. This active community of undergraduate and graduate students, across all academic disciplines, live, learn and collaborate with other entrepreneurial-minded students. Residents will explore and develop their leadership and entrepreneurial interests in an environment that fosters creativity and encourages innovation.
The Village is not just about running your own business. It is also about providing an opportunity for students to make a difference in the world by collaborating with others to solve real problems, using big ideas!
Whether you are a part of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Design, Education, Engineering, Sciences, Natural Resources, Management, Textiles, Veterinary Medicine or Humanities and Social Sciences -- the world needs ALL of you, working together to help solve BIG problems by turning your ideas into action through entrepreneurial thinking.
Be an Entrepreneurial Thinker – Become an Albright Scholar!
- What It Means to Be an Albright Scholar
- “The Entrepreneurial Thinker Experience”
- “AEV Involvement Expectations”
Live Big! Learn Big!
AEV is conveniently located at Wolf Ridge Apartments in the heart of Centennial Campus, which is home to corporate, government, and non-profit partners. Operating in partnership with the Entrepreneurship Initiative (EI), the Village is also located near the James B. Hunt Library, the Colleges of Engineering and Textiles, the Centennial Center and the shores of Lake Raleigh.
Learn more about Wolf Ridge Community Features. Students accepted will live on the 2nd floor of Innovation Hall.
Apply to Join
*Please note, the Albright Entrepreneurs Village is accepting freshman applicants; however, there are a limited number of freshman spots available. Freshman applicants interested in applying to the Village, should first send an email to the Village Director, Ebony Hinton indicating interest.
Eligibility Requirements for Admission:
- Currently have and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA
- Have no active or pending conduct or academic integrity cases
- Be eligible to live in the Wolf Ridge Apartments (Transfer, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate)
- EI Village residents must have apartmentmates that are also in the Village. No non-Village residents permitted as apartmentmates.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and leadership development
- Special programming, including guest speakers
- Mentorship opportunities
- Access to the EI Garage, a business creation and prototyping makerspace
- Local externships and Start-up tours
- Networking events and semester socials
- Community outreach and service events
- Albright Entrepreneurs Village Council leadership opportunity
EI Garage and Innovation Hall