Do you have an interview candidate, international visitor or participant in an upcoming class or research project visiting campus? Let your guest be our guest in University Housing’s guest accommodations. While our primary focus is housing students, we also offer a full-service operation for guests. Our guest housing provides comfortable and affordable lodging for guests affiliated with the University who want to stay close to campus.
Perks of guest housing include:
- Transportation: The free WolfLine bus stops at all guest housing.
- Parking: Parking is available on-site and close to the property for an additional fee.
- Internet Access: Wired internet access is included with nightly rate.
- Linens: Sheets, pillows, comforter, towels and washcloths are provided.
- Housekeeping service: Housekeeping replenishes linens and refreshes each guest room daily at the Avent Ferry Complex.
- Laundry: Coin-operated laundry is available.
- Service Desk: Service desks are staffed 24-hours at Avent Ferry Complex and 8 am until 5 pm at E.S. King Village.
Guest rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so plan ahead! Guest rooms in Avent Ferry are motel-style for $32.50 per night. E.S. King Village offers apartment-style accommodations at a monthly rate.
Ready to book a room? Reserving a guest room is easy. Visit the University Housing website to submit your request online. All requests for guest rooms should be made one week prior to arrival. Requests will be confirmed or denied, depending on availability, within 2-4 business days of submitting your request.
Consider University Housing as the home away from home for your University guests!