Location: East Campus
View Avent Ferry Complex in a larger map
2110 Avent Ferry Road
Raleigh, NC 27606
Avent Ferry Complex Guest Room Photos
(Click thumbnail to view full-size)
** Availability during the first two weeks of May is extremely limited. **
University Housing at NC State invites you to stay in one of our guest rooms located at the Avent Ferry Complex. This is a comfortable, convenient and economical alternative for guests affiliated with the University who want to stay close to campus. If you are interested in long-term apartment-style guest accommodations at NC State, please visit our Guest Apartments page.
Reservation requests must be made via the Conference Services website at least 1 week prior to your arrival.
Due to the great demand for guest housing, online reservation requests are required and processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Upon submitting an online reservation request, an e-mail will be sent to you if a room is available for the date(s) you requested. You will then be directed to a website to make payment for your stay. If you fail to make payment within the allotted time frame, we reserve the right to release your room. Upon receipt of payment, your room reservation is confirmed.
If space is not available, you will receive an email indicating so. You can expect a response within two (2) to four (4) business days after we receive your request.
Please read the Guest Room Housing Terms and Conditions (pdf). By completing the reservation form, you are agreeing to those terms.
To be eligible, you must be affiliated with the University as visiting faculty/staff members, prospective students or friends and relatives of University employees.
To check the availability of E.S. King Village guest apartments, please call (919) 515-2430.
- $32.50 per night
- Fully furnished private room with private bath
- Wired Internet access is included with the nightly rate
A parking permit is required for all vehicles parked on campus Monday - Friday, 7 am-5 pm. Guests may purchase parking permits from NC State Transportation. Please call (919) 515-3424 for more information.
Prepayment is required for all reservations at the Avent Ferry Complex unless the cost will be covered by an NC State University department.
The service desk at the Avent Ferry Complex does not accept payments for guest housing.
Cancellations and Refunds
We require that all cancellations and reservation modifications be submitted in writing and received by Conference Services at least 24-hours before the anticipated date of arrival or departure. Refunds will be issued for proper cancellations.
Each room has two full-size beds, dresser, desk, telephone (with local phone service only), cable television, alarm clock, private bathroom and efficiency kitchen furnished with a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave.
- Internet Access: Wired internet access included with nightly rate
- Linens: Sheets, pillows, comforter, towels and washcloths are provided
- Housekeeping service: Housekeeping replenishes linens and refreshes each guest room on a daily basis.
- Kitchen: Full kitchen available on the first floor of Avent Ferry Building F
- Laundry: Coin-operated laundry available on first floor of Avent Ferry Building F
- Service Desk: Staffed 24-hour Service Desk. Modified desk hours during holidays, scheduled University breaks and summer terms. Information will be posted regarding how to contact a staff member if the desk is closed.
- Mail delivery is not available: We recommend that guests arrange mail delivery through their campus sponsor's departmental office, or arrange for short-term PO box at the local United States Post Office.
Please note: There are times when some of these amenities (e.g. TV, microwave, kitchen utensils) may not be available. This does not alter the rate of the guestroom. We will work to provide all items of comfort based on availability. Amenities in rooms are subject to change at any time.
Avent Ferry Complex Building Names
In 2013, Avent Ferry Hall Council renamed the buildings in Avent Ferry Complex to North Carolina ports to instill campus pride. The ports and ferries became a play on the Avent Ferry name.
- D Building - Swan Quarter Hall (Check in at the 24-hour desk)
- F Building - Fort Fisher Hall
Phone: (919) 515-4398
Email Conference Services
Campus Box 7315
Raleigh, NC 27695-7315
1112 Pullen Hall
201 Dan Allen Drive
Raleigh, NC 27695-7315