Are you attending the 11th Biannual William Magrane Basic Science Course in Veterinary and Comparative Ophthalmology? This course will be held at the NC State College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM) at 1060 William Moore Drive in Raleigh, N.C., USA.
A block of rooms is being held at the Wolf Village Apartment Complex on the NC State main campus in Raleigh.
All apartments contain 4 individual bedrooms, each with a double bed, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen with microwave, stove and refrigerator. Each individual is responsible for reserving and paying for their own room. Rooms will be assigned by gender.
The package rate is $42.50 per person, per night. The rate includes the following:
- Single bedroom within a shared apartment at Wolf Village
- Deluxe linen package (2 flat sheets, 1 towel, 1 washcloth, blanket, pillow with pillowcase, soap, shampoo, conditioner)
- Wired Internet IDs (1 per participant)
- Ethernet cords (1 per participant). Cord to be returned to Conference Services upon checkout.
- Basic kitchen amenities (1 per apartment). To be left in apartment upon checkout.
- A welcome basket that includes the following:
- Small bottle of detergent
- Campus map, dining schedule and summer bus schedule
- City of Raleigh and NC State guides
- $10 gift card to Port City Java (1 per participant)
- NC State souvenir cup and plastic utensils
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Individuals visiting NC State to attend the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists (ACVO) Basic Science Course can click the box below to submit a request for housing on campus.